Hello..I enrolled at va college baton rouge campus in 6/2011.

Out of 3 instructors, one was in my opinion not good at relaying the information to the students. He was too busy laughing and trying to be friends and telling stories of his days in the field. Many of his jokes in my opinion were very rude and un called for. One in particular of many was him telling the class to break and told us when to be back, I simply looked back at the clock to make sure I would be back in time, his reply to me "what is that ok with you, cuz you looking like I cant tell time" I ignored his comment, another was a student answered a question, I looked at her book and asked her what page he went on to tell the student that I was asking what page "oh she rolled her eyes at you" now he dosent know if the other student would have took that wrong or what.

This school has had several physical fights amongst students, the authorities have been called on several occassions. The instructors bad mouth one another, saying some of the instructors can't teach. Well I spoke with the dean to withdraw, she went on to tell me she is disappointed in me, I am a dissapointement to the school and I didnt give them a chance.

In my opinion that was very unprofessional of her to say, she has no clue what other issues I could have been dealing with.I had been attending since 6/2011 and withdrew 7/27/2011 I feel that is ample enough time for a school to show what they are really made of, and this school did not, now to mention none of your credits will transfer, regardless of what they tell you...

Comments