I went to this school for one term. I was surrounded by a bunch of immature people whom I wouldn't hire at a Doctor's off nor would I trust that they knew what they were doing.

Virginia College...Home of I give you all the answers on your quizzes, test , midterms and Finals! My one term at this school was a complete joke! Pass out an exam to any of there students I bet they will ask for the answers. This is the school of memorization, no need to cheat!

Number 1 on your study guide is number 14 on your test word for word! SMH Save yourself money and get a real education.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of education course. Virginia College needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned education course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virginia College.

Comments

It's true. I am a student here and we are given study guides that are essentially the test. No joke.