2.0

I attended this school which the admission counselor told I could transfer credits only find out that's was a lie. I graduated from vc and was charged over 30,000 for a associate degree.

I want to sue them for affirmative action toward the school.

The department of justice system should crack down on degree seeking schools for profits and make them pay back the loan money they take from students. They still education from poor people

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of virginia college program. Virginia College needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virginia college program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Virginia College.

Comments

I wish everyone who considers going to one of these places, will talk to their local community college instead, and see what they have to offer. They are accredited, you have good teachers, and you can get financial aid from them, too. I wouldn't be too sure that when you finish Virginia College, that you will know all you need to know to work in your chosen profession.

I completely agree! I was charged 33,000 for a medical assistant diploma

to Anonymous #1043760

Were you able to get a good job at least? Do you make 33K a year? I'm thinking about going.