I am almost done with getting my diploma in MA.This school is a joke they can't keep teachers or administrative people.

Since I started Jan 2014 we have had 3 presidents 3 deans and just lost another one And we have had 2 program directors.

And countless different teachers.I have four weeks left and I will never ever consider going back.

This person wrote the review virginia college program from Virginia College. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Virginia College to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Virginia College for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #991622

VIRGINIA COLLEGE LIES,

*OVERCHARGE

*CHARGE us for ROOMS & BOARDS, FOOD, TRANSPORTATION

*They change INSTRUCTOR, DEAN & PRESIDENT on a regular basis

*They charge you $5360 for 1 CLASS for day time (SCAM)

*FINANCIAL AID DEPARTMENT selling us SCAMS If you want an solution let's all submit complaint and get our money back, to actually put it towards an REAL COLLEGE.PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPLAINT & let's FIGHT BACK !

go online to http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/oighotline.pdf mail it : Inspector General's Hotline Office of Inspector General U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, S.W.

Washington, D.C.20202-1500 FAX: (202) 245-7047