Virginia college is a joke and a big waste of time and money. We constantly lose teachers and the ones who do stay dont teach anything.

The school including the Dean and president are unprofessional. I was on externship and lost two extern sites over *** reasons that wasnt my fault. Instead of the school investigating the matter they got rude and smart with me telling me it was my fault for being  let go twice. After it was said done they did not help me look for another extern site but they expected me to sit in another extern class when i had already completed my classes.

The next day they withdrew me so i called corporate and told everything that happened. Of course just talking was done and i had to meet with the dean and president. They were extremely over the top and pretending to be nice. The thing that struck a nerve was the president telling me i shouldnt have went M.I.A and that i would have to Pay to come back.

Why should i have to pay when they withdrew me? I hate Virginia college and wish i never went. Im not confortable with what little they called themselves teaching and feel i should not have to Pay. The school always called my phone wondering why i wasnt in class when in fact i had completed my classes.

I have even had a staff from the school purposely hung up in my face. If u think about going to Virginia college in knoxville.... DON'T.

you will not learn what u need to learn to be successful. Alot of the students are junkies and thieves and the teachers show alot of favortism.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 14, 2015.

Comments